Service? We’ll take care of it!
In order to make the return process as smooth and target-oriented as possible, we use an online RMA ticket system. Each service request automatically generates an RMA number. It is ensured that a H&H employee personally takes care of the customer enquiry and accompanies it until it is successfully completed.
To avoid delays and transport damage during repair/calibration, please observe the following points:
- The RMA number must be clearly visible on the packaging.
- You will receive a form in the confirmation e-mail.
- The return must be in the original packaging or an equivalent packaging.
- Devices from a size of 5U must be mounted on a pallet.
- Under no circumstances may switch cabinets with installed devices be transported horizontally.
- We reserve the right to refuse acceptance of shipments that arrive with clearly inadequate packaging.
- Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.
- Checks during the warranty period, during which no defects are detected, are subject to a charge. We will then charge a service fee of 142,- Euro.
- We will prepare a cost estimate for repairs that are subject to a charge.
- If the repair is not carried out, we charge a service fee of 142,- Euro for the preparation of the cost estimate or for the inspection of the device.
- Our general terms and conditions apply, which can be viewed here.